Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? That we can all be together for Christmas!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Kids wake up bright and early and wake us up. Mom starts breakfaast before the kids have eaten too much stocking candy.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A new van that could fit the whole family.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Time is the most important, telling the night before Christmas story all snuggled up together in front of the fireplace is a memory I hope that my kids keep forever.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? I remember a lot of risk and Battleship.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? The night before Christmas the whole family takes a road trip around town to see all of the Christmas light then we come home and open one gift.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I would love to go to Colorado to spend time with my Father in law. He has been sick and time with him would help the whole family.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Well the kids all want a nintendo ds, I would love the wii fit, and my husband wants the new xbox system with the kinect.